Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Karnov
Mame Freak
Mame Freak
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Supermodel W.I.P.

Δημοσίευση από Karnov »

Nαι κάπου είδα post του Geo και για αυτό ρώτησα.

Καλό παράδεισο στο Θωμά λοιπόν..

Warezάς με τα όλα του.. Ασταμάτητος!

Τον είχαν γράψει και οι ειδήσεις, θυμάμαι. Τον είχαν πιάσει στη δεκαετία του 80 οι αρχές. Αλλά απ'ότι θυμάμαι συνέχισε ακάθεκτος.

Δεν γέλαγε πολύ, σοβαρός αλλά και νευρικός, ξένη γυναίκα (Γερμανίδα;), πάρα πολύ τσιγάρο, αλλά επαγγελματικά σκύλος σε υπερωρίες.

Μπόλικο άρωμα Givenchy και οι δισκέτες 5 1/4 μυρίζαν όταν τις έπιανες στο σπίτι. Γραμματοσειρά σπέσιαλ χειρόγραφη πάνω στις ετικέτες και τα ρέστα.

Εικόνα
Τι να πω; Να ναι καλά εκεί που είναι.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Karnov έγραψε:
H r271 ,,,έχει βελτιώσεις σημαντικές πχ για το Sega Rally 2 ;
Karnov έγραψε:Τι θέλει να πεί ο ποιητής; Nemo
ότι ενδεχομένως θα χρειαστείς shader
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Karnov
Mame Freak
Mame Freak
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Karnov »

Μιλάμε για τον γνωστό σκιαστή (shader) που υπάρχει στο site του SM? Τον χρησιμοποιώ με επιτυχία στην παλαιά έκδοση.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

:good: Ok then.
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Karnov
Mame Freak
Mame Freak
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Karnov »

Update: Η έκδοση r272 τρέχει αλλά τα γραφικά είναι χάλια.. Θα δω μήπως φταίνε οι drivers της GPU..
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

SuperModel WIP(x86/x64)v0.3a r516

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbHH87xmz4U

r516
cosmetics
---------------------
r515
only need to cull against 4 clipping planes
---------------------
r514
For scroll fog set the viewport to the entire area, allows fog to work in widescreen mode
---------------------
r513
properly cache un-normalised texture coordinates, fixes a texturing regression in Daytona
---------------------
r512
fix microtexture colours
---------------------
r511
Only check scroll fog value from the first viewport from each priority layer. Seems to fix problems with background fogging.
---------------------
r510
delete unused files
---------------------
r509
Support microtexture relative scale. The exact scaling values are not known, but a 2x difference between each level seems highly likely. We know from visual inspection from scud that the first level is exactly 4. The SDK has a function that accepts a float input for scale and does this. lod = (1/scale) + 0.5. If lod>3 lod = 3. So this is our best guess.
--------------
r508
The model3 shares vertices between polygons. But it also seems to do this for polygons with different textures. This means the texture coordinate for potentially different sizes textures is shared. Currently this was broken leading to some corrupted looking textures. The fix is to simply cache the old texture coordinates, and recalculate the normalised coordinates in the new texture coordinate space.
---------------------
r507
refactor
---------------------
r506
tweak scroll fog logic
---------------------
r505
clean up
---------------------
r504
minor optimisations
---------------------
r503
Only check the geometry for culling with valid node distances. We will need this later.
---------------------
r502
Revert changes .. if we clip against the real3d clipping planes, our wide screen hack won't work anymore.
---------------------
r501
Get clipping planes directly from the viewport data. Also no need to clip against a far plane
---------------------
r500
Need to walk back in memory and check the previous texture tiles to see if they overlap with the current textures being invalidated. If they overlap they must be cleared too. Algorithm is a bit brute forcy and more expensive than I'd like but it fixes the bad textures in Spikeout.
---------------------
r499
Skip processing the mipmap section of memory. The real3d doesn't create mipmaps down to 1x1 that is needed to do mipmapping properly on modern hardware anyway.
---------------------
r498
Clear queued texture uploads after processing them. Saves re-uploading the same textures whilst paused
---------------------
r497
More accurate 2D colours. White should map to 255 not 248
---------------------

D/load :arrow: SuperModel WIP (x86 / x64) v0.3a r516
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: SuperModel WIP(x86/x64)v0.3a r518

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

r518
Dynamically calculate near/far frustum planes for each viewport priority layer by clipping the overlapping meshes with the 4 frustum planes. A bit brute forcy, but the results are great.
---------------------
r517
mark the nodes without valid distances set
---------------------

D/load :arrow: SuperModel WIP (x86 / x64) v0.3a r518
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: SuperModel WIP(x86/x64)v0.3a r523

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtJhcsBmiO4
-r523
The hardware actually seems to treat the quad primitive as a triangle strip. The winding order can actually change between the first and second 'triangle' inside the quad, leading our code to incorrectly backface cull the 2nd triangle. So we must re-calculate the winding order for the 2nd triangle. This fixes a massive missing poly in the road in la machine guns, probably other games too. The hardware is unaffected by the winding order, as it doesn't calculate the poly normal from the vertices directly, instead it uses the provided normal in the poly header.
---------------------
r522
Support high priority polygons. They are treated as a separate overlay plane by the h/w. Fixes some missing fx in harley.
---------------------
r521
Add high priority poly function. Used by harley.
---------------------
r520
When the translator map?? bit is enabled the colour format seems to be 4-5bit. Max observed value is 16. Scaling these values up seems to produce the correct colours in harley and dirt devils.
---------------------
r519
Put a check in there, in case near values come out really close to zero. Fixes a slight corner case in lemans24. A check probably should have been there originally :)
---------------------

D/load :arrow: SuperModel WIP (x86 / x64) v0.3a r523
imagine emulating ....
nikos
Mame Maniac
Mame Maniac

Δημοσίευση από nikos »

Για τον φιλο μου Καπτεν Νεμο,μολις το πηρα ειδηση!
Η σελιδα ειναι στα Γαλλικα,αλλα οπως και να εχει ειναι ...καλη! :D

SuperModel WIP (x86/x64) v0.3a r530

http://www.emu-france.com/news/48840-ar ... 0-3a-r530/
ΤΑ ΜΑΜΕ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΗ ΓΙΑ ΜΕΝΑ ΠΛΕΟΝ,ΑΦΟΥ ΕΞΟΜΟΙΩΘΗΚΑΝ ΤΑ "ΤΙΜΗΜΕΝΑ" ΤΑ GAELCO! ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ!
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

imagine emulating ....
nikos
Mame Maniac
Mame Maniac

Δημοσίευση από nikos »

Μα εννοειται Καπτεν,οτι ενα ειδικευμενο προγραμμα,κανει καλυτερη δουλεια απο ενα γενικο!
Οπου βρισκω παιχνιδι ,που υπαρχει και σε ειδικευμενο εξομειωτη,προφανωςε παιζω εκει!
Το μονο που με εχει χαλασει,που δεν βρισκονται εξομειωτες αντιστοιχοι ,για καποια παλια arcade χωρις ηχο,οπως πχ το Tank Battallion της Νamco κλπ... :(
ΤΑ ΜΑΜΕ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΗ ΓΙΑ ΜΕΝΑ ΠΛΕΟΝ,ΑΦΟΥ ΕΞΟΜΟΙΩΘΗΚΑΝ ΤΑ "ΤΙΜΗΜΕΝΑ" ΤΑ GAELCO! ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ!
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

SuperModel WIP(x86/x64)v0.3a r540

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

r540
The mipmap data in some games seems to being sent behind the base textures, and when the base textures are bound and created the mipmap chain is not yet valid in memory. To fix this, we invalidate the base textures, when the mipmap chain is updated.
---------------------
r539
Just use 1 hash map for the textures, instead of 1 for each format. Should greatly speed up texture invalidation. TODO invalidate texture mipmaps .. the h/w actually seems to stream the mipmap data separate from the base textures in some cases.
---------------------
r538
cosmetic
---------------------
r537
calculate the correct number of mipmap textures
---------------------
r536
Originally to do mipmapping, I just used the base texture and then let the h/w automatically generate the mipmap chain. I wasn't sure the real3d api even exposed to the programmer the ability to directly set the mipmap data. Anyway, as pointed out by HarryTuttle scud actually uses darker mipmaps for an effect on the water. This patch uses the uses the actual mipmap data from the real3d memory. Only tested scud, so hopefully I didn't cause any cataclysmic errors :)
---------------------
r535
Added fvipers2
---------------------
r534
use 32bit types
---------------------
r533
Added more games to Games.xml: dayto2pe, eca, lamachin, lostwsga, magtruck, oceanhun, vf3. Fixed swtrilgy (MPEG music).
---------------------
r532
Added 8- and 16-bit tilegen VRAM access handlers to fix missing columns in Star Wars Trilogy tilemaps. Thanks to Spindizzi for initial confirmation that this was the problem.
---------------------
r531
fix scissor code for native resolution (thanks HarryTuttle)
---------------------
r530
remove debug code
---------------------
r529
The model3 has this weird issue where the 2d and 3d planes are misaligned by 2 pixels. Originally I made a quick hack that shifted subviewports 2 pixels. But apparently that wasn't enough, as the issue effects everything. Thanks to HarryTuttle for pointing this out, and making a patch :)
---------------------
r528
Texture coordinates seem to be scaled relative to the fixed texture size of 256. Thanks to HarryTurtle for figuring this crazy logic out. The road in scud matches the arcade now almost perfectly.
---------------------
r527
Change microtexture scaling values. Seem to much better match expected output. (thanks HarryTuttle)
---------------------
r526
More fixes to microtexture coordinates. They go vertically up and down the texture sheet, and not horizontally as I had guessed. (Thanks HarryTurtle)
---------------------
r525
Fix microtexture texture coordinates (thanks HarryTuttle)
---------------------
r524
fix the bad projection matrix in dirt devils and lost world
---------------------

D/load :arrow: SuperModel WIP (x86 / x64) v0.3a r540
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Ace
Mame Freak
Mame Freak

Δημοσίευση από Ace »

nikos έγραψε:...καποια παλια arcade χωρις ηχο,οπως πχ το Tank Battallion της Νamco κλπ... :(
Κάτι γίνεται από ήχο στο Tank Battalion, αρκεί να έχεις το zip αρχείο με τα samples του, στον φάκελο \samples του MAME. :)
nikos
Mame Maniac
Mame Maniac

Δημοσίευση από nikos »

ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ !
Πως τα βρισκω αυτα,ομως?
Εικόνα
Απάντηση