GazmoIV ClasiqueI&II(fictional pong consoles)

Οτιδήποτε εκτός θέματος εδώ.

Συντονιστές: Nemo, Maddog, Whacker, BraiNKilleR

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

GazmoIV ClasiqueI&II(fictional pong consoles)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Αρκετες φορες αφορμη ενος καινουριου thread ή reply στο παρων thread ηταν οχι το emulation/remake/αναδημιουργια ενος παρελθοντος παιχνιδιου αλλα η δημιουργια ενος "πνευματικου" prequel/προοιμιου ή sequel/συνεχειας , δηλαδη ενος fictional/φανταστικου-υποθετικου παιχνιδιου.

Tι θα γινοταν αν προσθετατε στο παραπανω στο/a fictional retro gameς ενα ευφανταστο retro front end και ενα simulated vintage Crt φιλτρo στην απεικονιση ???

Ο Gary Penn λοιπον πηγε το πραγμα ενα βημα πιο περα , εκανε το remake 2 fictional δηλαδη φανταστικων-υποθετικων αλα 70ς oldschool videoconsολων τυπου Pong οι οποιες ειναι διαθεσιμες για online gaming αλλα και για κατεβασμα για Win και Android .

Ενδιαφερον εχει να δουμε τι λεει ο ιδιος ο δημιουργος ???
My intention here was to stick closely to the representation and limitations of Pong and its ilk to create similar games that I don’t recall existing back in the day. They are meant to be ‘of their time’, which means simple and shallow, rough and tough; part of a fictitious console with appropriate options, so don’t expect any fancy-schmancy Achievements and Leaderboards either, oh no; those you have to track yourself.

These ‘alternate realities’ aren’t precision simulations - more affectionate retro-reconstructions. The games, for example, use arcade proportions rather than the more pertinent 'home’ ones (most are uprights, which wasn’t so viable with the family TV). I added some screen curvature, scanlines (thanks, MAME), glows, trails, burn-in and a vertical hold effect for good measure, partly for feel but also to fill the otherwise empty space. (I did think about adding the burn-in to more accurately reflect usage, but decided that’d be too subtle.)
http://garypenn.tumblr.com/post/7863958 ... the-making

Εικόνα
Gazmo IV Classique: an ancient TV game system that never was,
featuring four games never released in the early 1970s.Actually simulated ...

Games :

Rally: How long can you rally playing on both sides of the net?
Bulldog: Be the ball. Dodge the bats.
Keeper: How many penalty shots can you stop?
Dodger: Avoid hitting balls for high score!
:arrow: http://gary-penn.itch.io/gazmo-iv-classique

Εικόνα
The return of the Gazmo IV Classique (2.0): an ancient TV game system that never was,
featuring four more games never released in the early 1970s. Actually simulated ...

Games :

Target: How many times can you hit the target?
Slalom: Be the ball and guide it through the hazards.
Juggler: How long can you keep the balls on the move?
Server: Survive an onslaught of balls for as long as possible.
:arrow: http://gary-penn.itch.io/gazmo-iv-classique-2-0

Y.Γ. Και οσοι Scotty-σμενοι (*) δυσκολευτουν να τις ξεκινησουν

Εικόνα

ON και μετα Start ...
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Απάντηση