MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 04377: [Graphics] All sets in fuukifg2.c: Missing graphics layer
- 04376: [Misc.] Typo in lib/util/opresolv.c
- 04375: [Graphics] ojankohs: Junk appears in tile shadows during
gameplay (Angelo Salese)
- 00765: [Crash/Freeze] tekken3aa, tekken3ua: Games hangs with blue
screen after attraction mode. (The Dumping Union)
- 04373: [Sound] All sets in polepos.c: Sounds like a clock ticking as
you play (Alex Jackson)
- 04298: [Interface] mame -h points to incorrect usage file (Tafoid)
- 04329: [Documentation] mexico: Wrong description. (Tafoid)
chdman: fix GCC 4.6 build [R. Belmont]
HLSL Updates: [Ryan Holtz, Bat Country Entertainment, austere]
* Reworked default shadow mask settings, eliminating rainbow banding
and matching reference shots more closely
* Moved color power to occur after shadow mask, as it is intended to
simulate nonlinear phosphor response
- Added a variable-width notch filter to the Y channel in NTSC
post-processing, eliminating luma banding on e.g. CoCo 2 and Apple II
i286 - Fix for Phar Lap and Borland 16-bit DPMI servers. [Carl]
Many Sega ST-V / Saturn HW changes [Angelo Salese]
286 - fixes the DOS/16M dos extender that comes with Lotus 123r3
Added image devices support to debugger [Miodrag Milanovic]
Added image devices menu to debugger (windows only for now)
sdlsocket: workaround for a problem in the detection of tcp/ip socket
address [Michael Zapf]
goldstar: fixed romanization from Korean for Kkot No Li [30yr]
info.c: added basic display of slot info in -lx [Fabio Priuli]
inptport: Disable the default sequence recognition for now.
memory: Stop being stupid and call the extremely well written
populate_range_mirrored code through map_range when appropriate, which
is most of the time. [O. Galibert]
polepos.c: Convert to MCFG_SCREEN_RAW_PARAMS and scanline-based IRQ
timing [Alex Jackson, O. Galibert]
ins8250 - Fix enabling better mouse support in pc driver [Carl]
i286 - limit check of SS in push and pop instructions [Carl]
TMS5220: Force OLDP and OLDE to be updated only on the A subcycle of
IP=0 PC=0; this has no effect whatsoever on the output, it is merely
to better document how the chip works. [Lord Nightmare] TMS5220:
Emulate circuit 412 from the patent, which should prevent spurious
clicks on interpolation-inhibited frame transitions; This may improve
the tie fighter sounds in starwars, and some clicking in eprom/eproma.
naomi/jvs: add coin add/sub commands (sub is used by crazy taxi)
Warp Speed update [Mariusz Wojcieszek]
* fixed vblank interrupt and removed rom patches
* added coin input
- added preliminary starfield emulation
HLSL Updates: [Ryan Holtz, Bat Country Entertainment]
* MAME will now save an HLSL INI file on the first run of a game that
doesn't already have an INI file.
* HLSL INI files must have their parameters left in the order in
which they are saved out.
* Fixed a diagonal 'crease' visible on the screen in HLSL mode.
Some improvements to the compressed texture protection for Decathlete.
Refactored the INS8250 interrupt line to use devcb. [Curt Coder]
memory.c: Fixed display of physical addresses in the debug memory
viewer. [Wilbert Pol]
Added support for starting softlist item directly without marking
image device to be mounted on. If soft item is found it will be loaded
on first image device that have needed interface defined
Fixed Aristocrat MK5 screen offset. [Palindrome]
Added SRAM support for dmdtouch and geishanz. [Palindrome]
Various aristmk4.c changes [Heihachi_73]
* Added button panel artwork and renamed/remapped inputs for all
* Changed cgold2's PROM to a more compatible version.
Various aristmk5.c changes [Heihachi_73]
* Changed parent/clone relationship for Dolphin Treasure (later
version is now parent).
* Added a US clear chip to the set chip ROMs.
* Removed the set chip loading from all games which don't use them.
* Cleaned up ROM name descriptions to match the aristmk4.c format.
Added proper channel 2 support, and logging capabilities to OKIM6376.
Corrected divider behaviour of OKIM6376 - needs ROM analysis to be
complete, but all supported programs only use the default mode.
Changed clock frequencies in High Video games to match what should be
the correct OKI chip frequencies - those familiar with the boards may
wish to confirm this is correct, as I couldn't find the clock signal
for the chip on the PCB scans I've seen. [J.Wallace]
Added MPU4 sampled sound hardware, an MSM6376, PIA and PTM combined to
give dynamic pitch shifting for looping ADPCM samples. [J.Wallace]
Removed duplicated includes from INCPATH. [Oliver Stoneberg]
Fixed some potential memory leaks and NULL pointer deferences as well
as removing some redundant checks. [Oliver Stoneberg]
i286 - Fix bunch of fault restarts [Carl]
A fix for -listclones displaying parents as clones when it uses a
i386: Implemented task gates, call gates, and task state segments
(both 286 and 386). Also inplmented triple fault CPU resets (used by
OS/2). x87: Basic implementation of FSTENV (used by OS/2).
Added code to manage NAOMI's M4 decryption. [Andreas Naive]
Midway Zeus improvements [Phil Bennett]:
* Added some alternate FIFO commands used by mk4b.
* Hooked up the short-format draw command (used to draw life bars and
shadows in mk4).
* Added support for alternate 4/8 bit texture formats (used by mk4).
dec8.c: Corrected the rom names for the Ghost Busters sets and added
PCB locations [The Dumping Union]
Fixed NAR timing in OKIM6376 to match datasheet figures. [J. Wallace]
Fixed behaviour for OKIM6376 samples latched while their respective
channel is playing (fixes missing audio in New Magic Card 'Skill Game'
when won on first loop), and MPU4 sound test [J. Wallace]
Audio interface fix for MPU4. [J. Wallace]
Lamping fixes for MPU4 small extender. [J. Wallace]
Added support for access of separate LED segments in MPU4. (indexed as
'mpu4ledXXX', where the first display unit takes 0-7, the second 8-15
and so on). [J. Wallace]
Various updates on the AWP drivers for JPM IMPACT and Maygay M1
Various changes for letting Mating Game boot and run, but there are
still issues with timing. [J. Wallace]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Mortal Kombat 4 (version 1.0) [Phil Bennett]
New clones added
Heated Barrel (Electronic Devices license)
[Hurray Banana, Tormod, hotaru, Dna Disturber, F. Marsaud,
N. Francfort, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Albatross (US clone of Super Crowns Golf)
[Antonio Gonzalez Jr., Smitdogg, The Dumping Union] (not working)
Tekken 3 (Japan, TET1/VER.A) [Yohji, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Tekken 3 (Asia, TET2/VER.E1) [Tormod, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
The Real Ghostbusters (US 2 Players, revision 2)
[JF, The Dumping Union]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Special Forces Elite Training [Guru, R. Belmont]
Donggul Donggul Haerong [Guru]
Warp Speed (prototype) [TrevEB, Siftware, Mariusz Wojcieszek]
Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Google [Bot] και 1 επισκέπτης