Δημοσίευση από GeoAnas »

Θαυμάσια ! ...Ξαναγράφω την eprom !
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Raid Over Moscow (Amiga/CD32) preview

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ND7lkmmPoI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9fI3oacuUU

...partly complete port of Raid Over Moscow (using Adrian Cumming's art and coded in Blitz Basic) has been zoned, with more than a few caveats:

- Only a few levels. Hangar, Defence and Map screens are done. It's completely missing the Scrolling Approach, Kremlin, Reactor and end cutscene.
- Completely unoptimized. There's no usage of hardware sprites, text rendering is done much more often than actually needed etc. As such, the Hangar screen runs sluggishly on a 68000 (it's OK on a 68020).
- No sound effects
- Done within extremely tight time constraints during the gamedev event I'm at this weekend, so it's very unrefined.

Forgot to mention, at this stage you need a two button pad (no keyboard support).

Button 1: Shoot. Climb in the Hangar scene.
Button 2: Switch to Hangar from the Map scene. Open doors in Hangar.

If there's any demand I may finish it off one day.

ADF Image, CD32 ISO and the straight files are included.

Raid Over Moscow (Amiga) preview αποτέλεσμα της συνεργασίας του Erik (Earok) Hogan ο οποίος σενεισέφερε τον κώδικα σε blitz basic και του
Adrian Cummings ο οποίος σενεισέφερε τα γραφικά ****

****ο οποίος πέρα από Raid Over Moscow ετοίμασε τα γραφικά και για τα Beach Head 1, 2 για ( Amiga & ST) :twisted: :bub: .

D/load :arrow: Raid Over Moscow[/b] (Amiga/CD32) preview

:arrow: Eab forum thread

Εικόνα

Εικόνα
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: Νεες κυκλοφοριες σε retro κoνσολες και computers

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX1HMN3M3NA

Demo του Adios a La Casta - Ep2 για CPC(128k)

Προέλευση :arrow: http://www.4mhz.es/download/adios-a-la- ... de-2-demo/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Και μια και BTW ε πρέπει να έχω ξεχάσει να κάνω αναφορά
στο Adios a La Casta - Ep 1 για CPC(128k) κι αυτό

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BumXqJa0miM

D/load :arrow: Adios a La Casta - Ep 1 για CPC(128k)

Προέλευση :arrow: http://www.4mhz.es/2015/12/18/adios-a-l ... carga-dsk/

[/quote]

GeoAnas έγραψε:
Ace έγραψε:ΥΓ: Η ομοιότητα του ήρωα των δύο παιχνιδιών, με τον Pablo Iglesias, δεν είναι τυχαία!
WOW! Έχεις 110% δίκιο !!! :shock:

Γουγλάρω και την μετάφραση..."Αποχαιρετισμός στην κοινωνική τάξη" !!!!
Ace έγραψε:GeoAnas, εντυπωσιακό πράγματι... Νομίζω μάλιστα ότι μετά το Spitting Images, δεν είχε εμφανιστεί άλλο παιχνίδι, στα 8bit τουλάχιστον, όπου να χειρίζεσαι κάποιον πολιτικό αρχηγό ή ηγέτη... Σε Flash πλατφόρμα μόνο, συνάντησα κάποια, με κάποιους δικούς μας πολιτικούς, όπου τους γιαουρτώνεις κλπ.
Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

"Ψήνεται" στον C64 κι άλλο παιχνίδι με .... πολιτικό στίγμα

"SuperTrumpJump" :arrow: How many Trumps can you jump?(with a bulldozer).

:roll: Σημεία των καιρών :roll:
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: Pentagram C64 (μεσω Atari 8bit)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:
Nemo έγραψε:
H προχθεσινή release του Gunfright για Αtari 8bit δρομολόγησε κάποιες εξελίξεις αλλά και αποκαλύψεις για την πορεία-συνέχεια συσχετιζόμενων projects.

O προγραμματιστής της μεταφοράς του Pentagram με το nickname emu όπως εκμυστηρεύθηκε στο lemon64 forum

- Έχει ήδη ξεκινήσει να δουλεύει στην C64 έκδοση του Gunfright .Θα υπάρξει αντίστοιχα release της Wip version

-Ετοιμάζεται νέα έκδοση η V1.20 του Pentagram με προσθήκες /βελτιώσεις στον ήχο από τον Saul Cross , frame syncing στα 50Ηz ώστε να μην υπάρχουν slowdowns σε Cpu(6502) χρονισμένους 3mhz ή και ταχύτερους .

- Είναι σχεδόν έτοιμη V1.20 έκδοση του Pentagram και για τους Commodore Plus4 !!!!!

Εικόνα

As I've passed a couple of milestones with the C64 conversion of Gunfright I thought set-up a WIP thread for the game.

Based on Mariuszw's excellent Z80 to 6502, Atari 800 WIP.

- The game is running on the 64, game menus work, the game runs and game over screen is displayed.

- Second, the game window, sprites and scrolling have been converted to C64 screen format and the man can walk around the screen and scrolling area. All the other sprites are also displayed correctly. Screen shot above ....

The crud around the outside are the static graphics that need to be converted from Spectrum screen format to C64 format. Unfortunately, unlike Pentagram the static graphics are blitted directly into the screen ram so the static drawing routine will have to be re-written to handle the C64 screen format as well. That's next on the to-do list....
:arrow: Σχετικο lemon64 forum thread
Εικόνα

Εικόνα
I've been working on converting the static graphic drawing routines into C64 screen format over the last few weeks. It's taken longer than I first thought as all the different routines have to be found and changed and all the graphic and font data has to be located.

I have to find them all as 4k of the screen memory is under $d000 so the IO has to be banked out before any writes to the screen takes place. I've converted about 80% of them so far so just a few on the main game screen to complete this process.

I've also converted all the colour as well.

I've used a full bitmap screen this time (unlike Pentagram which uses 3 banks of chars) as there are more colours used in this game which can't be simulated in char mode.

Και η δουλειά για το conversion του Pentagram για τον C64 συνεχίζεται
Most of the graphics and colours have been converted into C64 format now.

Starting to look quite good!

A bit of extra work is required on some of the text drawing routines and tidying up then that's the graphic conversion part completed.

Then next up is the keyboard and joystick routines. If its anything like Pentagram then I'll have to find the entry points for the player movement and then plug in the C64 routines by sending a value into the accumulator, depending on what key was pressed. At the moment the man just runs around randomly!
Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: QUOD INIT EXIT II

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:
Nemo έγραψε:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZgkkQjeQv8

QUOD INIT EXIT II ,η συνεχεια του πολυ ομορφου οπτικα single screan game ,με πρωταγωνιστη ενα γουρουνι που λατρευει να γεμιζει :pac: (και να αδειαζει :mrgreen: ) το εντερο του μια ακομη δουλεια του Saimo απο τον οποιο ειδαμε προσφατα το ιδιαιτερο αλλα καλο ΜAΗ.

Εικόνα

BTW Εντωμεταξυ το αρχικο QUOD INIT EXIT εφτασε προσφατα στην V1.5 εκδοση του.

D/load :arrow: QUOD INIT EXIT V1.5 (C64)

Εικόνα

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLiwBliI9jg

Αν και η preview/RGCD συμμετοχη δεν ηταν στις αρχικες προθεσεις του δημιουργου Saimo αλλα τελικα μεσα απο καποιες συμπτωσεις παρατριχα θα ηταν τελικα μια απο τις RGCD υποψηφιοτητες(και απο τα φαβορι θα ελεγα εγω) -κατι που δεν κατορθωθηκε για ενα-δυο 24ωρα- τελικα "ουδεν ... κακο αμιγες καλου" μια και χαρη στις περιστασεις θα δουμε το preview της RGCD thatwerent υποψηφιοτητας .

Το video ειναι προγευση .... του περιεχομενου της επερχομενης preview .

Εικόνα

D/load :arrow: QUOD INIT EXIT V1.6(C64)
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Sewer Rage (Spectrum 48K)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_a1QOYHBQ
My final game for the Spectrum, this version is in the Vega colours.

Final version will have music and sound unlike this video)
Spectrum game, knock the pipes to the top of the screen to progress.
Keys QAOP and space o.
This is the 48K version with music by FrankT, a 128K version with in-game music by Yerzmyey will follow shortly.
Vega ULA+ compatible with keymap included.

Sewer Rage
(Spectrum 48K) του Davey Sludge(/The Death Squad -γνωστός ήδη από τα Willy The Wasp 1 & 2 ,Invasive Species ,Thunderturds - σε ένα ακόμα παιχνίδι με το δικό του γνώριμο αναγνωρίσιμο ύφος

D/load :arrow: Sewer Rage (Spectrum 48K)

Σχετικό :arrow: Worldofspectrum forum thread
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Giana Sisters Special Edition/remastered(Amiga)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9wTZ9_UUA0
Giana Sisters S.E.

Revisit the Amiga classic and it's timeless gameplay, but this time with brand new, amazing graphics and sound effects!

Giana Sisters Special Edition is an unofficial hack of the original Amiga version that replaces the entire visual aspect of the game! The new gfx are either completely new designs or remastered originals, while Giana and some enemies are directly inspired from the 2009 DS version.

Featuring over 200 new tiles and frames of animation, new palettes for each level, cosmetic level edits, a revised scrolling title screen, new logo, splash screen and icon, replacements for many of the original sound effects and a new intro ported from the DS version.

This project is the first release of our new label Reimagine Games, which is focused on non commercial ports, hacks and remakes.

Requirements

HDD version

The game is built on the WHDLoad disk image of the original 1988 version and will run on any 68k Amiga with:

512 KB of free (not total) ChipMem.
Optionally, +890KB to preload.
2.0 Kickstart.
2.3 MB of free HD space.
The Intro is designed to playback on any Amiga with at least 1MB RAM (will be skipped if the requirements are not met) and will auto detect your chipset. If you have an AGA chipset the Intro will display in 256 colours, otherwise it will display in EHB 64 colours.

Floppy disk version

The floppy disk version should run on any Amiga (even unexpanded A500 with 512kb). However, the optional intro disk requires 1MB of RAM and it will display EHB 64 colours only regardless of your chipset. This version comes in 2 adfs: Intro and Main game. Note that the game itself can be started from either of those 2 disks.

UAE users running the game from either ADF disk, are advised to use any default, non-expanded configuration (A500, A600, A1200 e.t.c.) OR have at least:

"Cycle-exact (full)" option selected (Chipset tab)
"Cycle-exact CPU emulation speed" set at 4x (a1200) or lower (CPU and FPU tab)
"Floppy drive emulation speed" set at 100% (Floppy drives tab).

CD32 version

The CD32 version should run on any stock console. In addition, the game should run on expanded consoles, such as those containing an SX32 or SX-1 board.

D/load Giana Sisters Special Edition/remastered(Amiga)

:arrow: Version 1.0 HDD equipped Amigas (LHA)
:arrow: Version 1.0 CD32 (ISO)
:arrow: Version 1.0 Floppy Disk Amigas (ADF in Zip archive)

Οfficial Site :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: http://pixelglass.org/GianaSistersSE
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Furtum Sacrum (Amiga 1mb)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yja-h73dd80
Furtum Sacrum is the new videogame from the Amigawave team that places us in the late Middle Ages.

Specifically, in the Northwest of Spain, where there are a number of pilgrimage routes and roads with a lots of monasteries flourishing everywhere.

These monasteries offer services to pilgrims in exchange for alms, they also have their own sources of funding, their crops and local products.

System Requirements

Compatible with any Commodore Amiga with 1mb of chip ram. The demo release does not require a harddrive installation.
Official Site :arrow: http://www.arananet.net/fs/en/presenta.html
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Akalabeth:World of Doom(C64)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAlyLwSwCo

Akalabeth:World of Doom(C64)Preview video

Εικόνα

Code .... Wanax(Andrea Schincaglia)
Graphics .... Grass of Avatar, Hokuto Force, Resistance
To Akalabeth:World of Doom(C64) -βασισμένο στην Apple II εκδοση- και αφου διατεθηκαν τα 50 copies σε δισκετες

Εικόνα

, πλεον ειναι διαθεσιμο ελεύθερα για να το κατεβασετε ...

D/load :arrow: Akalabeth:World of Doom(C64)
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Pentagram C64 & Plus/4(μεσω Atari 8bit)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:
Nemo έγραψε:

Pentagram, the third and last Filmation Ultimate game is now available for the C64.

Mariusz did most of the cleaver stuff with his A8 conversion and was kind enough to release the source code to enable me to convert it to the 64.

Converting his code was much easier than I thought as he kept the Atari specific code separate from the main game code. You can see most of the Atari (and the original Z80 code) in the source file. Also the two (A8 and 64) machines are both 64k 6502 based machines and that's the hardware that's being used in this conversion (with a little bit of Sid!)

Interesting to note that the game renders the graphics to a buffer first upside down! The first version I had running had all the graphics running upside down!!

H ζωη κανει κυκλους -δικαιονωντας ισως και καποιους που αποκαλουν τα 8bita Atarακια μακρινα ξαδελφια του C64-
και αυτην την φορα εχουμε ενα νεο C64 game μεσω των 8bitων Atari και μαλιστα χαρη στην εξαιρετικη δουλεια ,που εκανε ο Mariusz "Mariusz" Wojcieszek ο οποιος διευκολυνε διαθετωντας τον source code και μαλιστα με τετοιο τροπο, ωστε να κανει ευκολοτερο το εργο του πρωτοεμφανιζομενου coder με το nickname emu να μεταφερει το Pentagram στον C64

Direct D/load link :arrow: Pentagram (C64)

:arrow: Σχετικο lemon64 forum thread

Εικόνα

H προχθεσινή release του Gunfright για Αtari 8bit δρομολόγησε κάποιες εξελίξεις αλλά και αποκαλύψεις για την πορεία-συνέχεια συσχετιζόμενων projects.

-I've already started work on C64 Gunfright and I think its going to be a great conversion!
I'll keep you all posted on Gunfright and will release a WIP version as soon as I can.

-Also on the way is V1.20 of Pentagram which features some much improved sounds by Soulc and frame syncing so you can play it at 50hz with No slowdown on a 3mhz or greater Turbo Chameleon.

-For Plus4 fans I also have a version of Pentagram V1.20 almost ready to go for that machine. It's very similar to the C64 version.
O προγραμματιστής της μεταφοράς του Pentagram με το nickname emu όπως εκμυστηρεύθηκε στο lemon64 forum

- Έχει ήδη ξεκινήσει να δουλεύει στην C64 έκδοση του Gunfright .Θα υπάρξει αντίστοιχα release της Wip version

-Ετοιμάζεται νέα έκδοση η V1.20 του Pentagram με προσθήκες /βελτιώσεις στον ήχο από τον Saul Cross , frame syncing στα 50Ηz ώστε να μην υπάρχουν slowdowns σε Cpu(6502) χρονισμένους 3mhz ή και ταχύτερους .

- Είναι σχεδόν έτοιμη V1.20 έκδοση του Pentagram και για τους Commodore Plus4 !!!!!
Εικόνα
Version 1.20 changes:

New and much improved SID music by Saul Cross.

Atmospheric background sound track by Saul (thunder, wind, animal sounds etc). If you don’t like atmospheric sounds you can switch them off on the “extras” page. You can also mute all the music/sound for a slight in game speed increase.

Frame Sync and updated Frame Skipping taken from Atari final release version for Turbo Chameleon 64 compatibility. (Run on Turbo Chameleon 64 at 3mhz or greater to play game frame synced at 50/60hz with no slowdown!)

Much cleaner and slightly faster full update screen routine.

A number of small improvements to some of the other C64 specific routines.

Additional .CRT version included for cartridge user fans (thanks to SAM’s script).

Direct D/load link :arrow: Pentagram 1.20 (C64)

D/load :arrow: Pentagram 1.20 (Commodore Plus/4)

Εικόνα
Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

C64 παρουσίες στην Gamecom2016 (Κολωνία)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

C64 παρουσίες στην Gamecom 2016 στην Κολωνία

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aXOGEGatk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUHJvt6PUA

Το πρωτοεμφανισθέν Luftrauserz Plane

αλλά και παλαιότεροι γνώριμοι

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lY5-wg_LHE

The special version for the 2nd Visual Commpendium book is out there among the backers.

CAREN & THE TANGLED TENTACLES - V1.3 EASYFLASH KICKSTARTER VERSION TEASER

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhFvV5nPt8M

" Sam's Journey"

Εικόνα

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
GeoAnas
Methuselah
Methuselah
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από GeoAnas »

Χείμαρρος οι νέες κυκλοφορίες !!!...Στην GAMESCOM βρίσκεται και ο φίλος μου ο Thomas...
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_TAJgPgai8

Bosconian (Atari 8bit) preview του κλασσικού arcade το οποίο αναπτύσει ο Janusz "shanti77" Chabowski

Direct D/load link Bosconian (Atari 8bit) preview

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

SamMallard-Case of the MissingSwan(Spectrum)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCgmUeH7W3M
This is a game I was planning on doing 10 years ago on the c64, I don't think I actually started on the code but I found a handful of pictures from back then and I thought it might be fun to do something with them. The game is coded from scratch in assembly. The code, puzzles, story and additional pictures took me just over a month to put together.

It's a simple menu driven 'verb-noun-esque' graphical text adventure. I tried to make it an accessible experience and you can't die or make the game unwinnable so the you're free to experiment. It's not amazing or anything and the story is rather rushed and silly but I had fun working on it. It's not a long game either, I guess it depends on how you do on the puzzles.
Sam Mallard – The Case of the Missing Swan.
Version 1.0 by Ersh in 2016

The clock had turned midnight and I was just about to leave my office when there
was a knock on my door. It was a Mr. Swan, owner of the Swanline shipping
company, he explained that his wife was missing and the police had told him that
"Unless they can prove outright that there was an involuntary disappearance,
they just file paperwork." He said he'd pay me a grand upfront if I could find
his wife by morning, no question asked. That may be a suspiciously large reward
for a simple missing person case, but I haven't had that many jobs lately and my
purse is getting thin, so who am I to ask questions?

Controls:
Kempston Joystick: Up, Down and Fire
or Keyboard: Q, A and Space.

Tools used:
pasmo, zx7, mackarel
D/load :arrow: Sam Mallard – The Case of the Missing Swan(Spectrum)

Σχετικό Worldofspectrum forums thread

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Spaceman Splorf:Planet of Doom(VCS2600)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDxW37JXlvI

Programming by Andreas Gustafsson
Graphics, music and manual by Vanja(Μermaid) Utne
Disk routines/Loader by Per (MagerValp)Olofsson
Spaceman Splorf: Planet of Doom(C64) ενας ιδιαιτερα ιδιακαλαισθητος και προσεγμενος flappy bird κλωνος (τα 2/3 των credits ηταν υπευθυνoι και για το προσφατο Ultima IV Remastered /C64).

D/load :arrow: Spaceman Splorf: Planet of Doom(C64)

Οfficial Site :arrow: http://pondsoft.uk/

Εικόνα
Εικόνα

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCsrAk-R2LE

Έρχεται το Spaceman Splorf: Planet of Doom από την Pond software για (Atari 2600)
απ΄ όπου και το Preview .

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Απάντηση