Update για το Project64 απο τον Jabo

Συζήτηση για Console Emulators.

Συντονιστές: Nemo, Maddog, Whacker, Scatman

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Update για το Project64 απο τον Jabo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

I've decided to release a patch to 1.6 that includes the majority of the plugin fixes from Project64 1.7 beta, and take a step away from the project.

I began actively working on Project64 again earlier this year, and was disappointed at the state of things. After going over 5 years, with no end in sight, the beta project became a bit silly to many. Most of the original team has left for different reasons over the years, and the community on the site has faded.

At the same time, I felt it would be irresponsible to the legacy of the project to keep important bug fixes in the beta permanently; the donations seem to go into a black hole now anyway.

Looking back it's been longer than I would care to admit, so many great memories and new friends. First, I want to thank the people who donated over the years, this emulator was a decade of ambitious work, knowing that people appreciated it and showed it really did matter to the team. There are too many people to thank individually, but special thanks to Gent, RadeonUser, Witten, and Smiff - you guys pushed the project forward in too many ways to mention, and truly defined my experience working on the project with you.

I am doing this independently of the project, it is not an official release.
Το κατεβαζετε απο εδω : Download Patch 1.6.1 plugins

http://www.jabosoft.com/?articleid=115#comments
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Maddog
Master Modelator
Master Modelator
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Update για το Project64 απο τον Jabo

Δημοσίευση από Maddog »

Δεν είχα αγγίξει τον Project64 σε όλη αυτή την αηδιαστική beta-με-donations υπόθεση που όντως παρατράβηξε.
Ούτε καν από τις τζαμπέ εκδόσεις που είχαν κυκλοφορήσει στα γνωστά τορρεντάδικα...

Μάλλον είναι ευκαιρία να τον ξαναδώ τώρα, κάποτε ήταν με διαφορά ο καλύτερος. :?
Παππού όλος ο κόσμος ανησυχεί μήπως η σχέση σου με την πιτσιρίκα αποβεί μοιραία.
-Τι να κάνουμε παιδί μου...αν πεθάνει - πέθανε...
Απάντηση