BubbleBobble κλωνος σε GML(Game Maker Language)

Οτιδήποτε εκτός θέματος εδώ.

Συντονιστές: Nemo, Maddog, Whacker, BraiNKilleR

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

BubbleBobble κλωνος σε GML(Game Maker Language)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

This is a clone of the original 1986 coin-op BubbleBobble.
I created this project to learn GML basics and i tryed to clone the original game identically to have a precise point of reference.

I can confirm that the 99% (αν δεν παρει πιστοποιηση C A απο τον Ambu το mame.gr διαηρει τις αμφιβολιες του....) of the 1986game is present in this version!

The biggest difference is in screen size, in the original game the screen was vertical, i used 4:3 (orrizzontal).
I BetaTested a lot, should no longer be present "Bugs" (the conditional is obligatory) The only thing i noticed is that when the game run on a monitor
with incorrect graphics sets (non native?) there are some graphics artifact, but i think this is a GM problem.
Απο τον Ιταλο Desti(Andrea Destino) μας ερχεται ενας πιστοτατος κλωνος του Bubble Bobble ,εγχειρηματος που εκανε για να μαθει τα βασικα του GML (Game Maker Language) ...

Το κατεβαζετε απο εδω (~16ΜΒ) >>>> http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/1952 ... ble--clone

Default KEYS: (Τα οριζετε κατα το δοκουν πατωντας F2 στη TitleScreen)

Player 1
Α αριστερα
S δεξια
F φουσκα
G αλμα
Player 2
Αριστερος κερσορας αριστερα
Δεξιος κερσορας δεξια
1 num pad φουσκα
2 numeric pad αλμα

1 singleplayer (or join with green dragon when the game is in progress).
2 multiplayer (or join with blu dragon when the game is in progress).
F1 in the title screen, will be displayed commands list and some game info.
F2 in the title screen, to edit the controls of the little dragons.
F9 GM pause.
Shift+F10 to simulate the original PixelAspect (experiment "useless" abandoned almost immediately, but left in this version)
Shift+F12 Reset to TitleScreen.

Υ.Γ.
Some codes:
This game was one of the few where there were codes comparable to "cheat codes".. Codes were entered in the TitleScreen using joystick and button press.
I kept the possibility to enter these codes, but using the letters on the keyboard.
powerup:
All BubbleBobble players knew this one! The little dragons always born with 2 candy and shoe (a must have!)
originalgame:
If a player reach lvl20, lvl30, lvl40, lvl50 from lvl1, without dying, the game generate a special item (secret door) that will take us into a secret room full of bonuses! With this code, secret doors are generated in any case!
super:
Very few people known this one This code "transform" BubbleBobble in SUPERBubbleBobble, an enhached version of the game, with different tilesets and shuffled enemy in the rooms..
credit:
It give 10 more credits (an easy way to complete the game
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Maddog
Master Modelator
Master Modelator
Επικοινωνία:

Re: BubbleBobble κλωνος σε GML(Game Maker Language)

Δημοσίευση από Maddog »

The biggest difference is in screen size, in the original game the screen was vertical, i used 4:3 (orrizzontal).
Αυτό πραγματικά απορώ πως του ήρθε, το original Bubble Bobble δουλεύει σε 256χ224, που είναι ένα κανονικότατο οριζόντιο monitor. Ουδέποτε είχε κάθετο monitor. :?
Παππού όλος ο κόσμος ανησυχεί μήπως η σχέση σου με την πιτσιρίκα αποβεί μοιραία.
-Τι να κάνουμε παιδί μου...αν πεθάνει - πέθανε...
Άβαταρ μέλους
ambu_dare
Out of Space
Out of Space

Re: BubbleBobble κλωνος σε GML(Game Maker Language)

Δημοσίευση από ambu_dare »

OK, μπορεί να υπάρχει στο mame το οποίο τα σπάει αλλά αυτό είναι εντελώς portable και minimal οπότε τι το συζητάμε; Κατέβηκε και δοκιμάστηκε και φυσικά μπήκε άμεσα στα favs... με F4 παίζει σε full screen, οπότε ολοκληρώνεται η απόλαυση. Επίσης, δεν είναι αυτό που έπαιζα κυρίως αλλά μάλλον το super αλλά νο προμπλεμ το έχουμε και αυτό. Nice find m8, ThanX 4 sharing. :wink:
Εικόνα
Απάντηση