Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: Barbarian/Death by sword ψηνεται στο SMS

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Εικόνα

Κεφαλια μεσα .

Ο Κιμμεριος -οπως ονομαζεται η μεταφορα του Barbarian/Death by sword- ερχεται στον Sega Master System.

Λεπτομερειες :arrow: http://www.gamopat-forum.com/t85517-sms ... an-tribute#

Εικόνα

D/load :arrow: CIMMERIAN - 1.02 (SMS) DEMO

Υ.Γ.

Εικόνα
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: QUOD INIT EXIT II

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZgkkQjeQv8

QUOD INIT EXIT II ,η συνεχεια του πολυ ομορφου οπτικα single screan game ,με πρωταγωνιστη ενα γουρουνι που λατρευει να γεμιζει :pac: (και να αδειαζει :mrgreen: ) το εντερο του μια ακομη δουλεια του Saimo απο τον οποιο ειδαμε προσφατα το ιδιαιτερο αλλα καλο ΜAΗ.

Εικόνα

BTW Εντωμεταξυ το αρχικο QUOD INIT EXIT εφτασε προσφατα στην V1.5 εκδοση του.

D/load :arrow: QUOD INIT EXIT V1.5 (C64)

Εικόνα

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLiwBliI9jg

Αν και η preview/RGCD συμμετοχη δεν ηταν στις αρχικες προθεσεις του δημιουργου Saimo αλλα τελικα μεσα απο καποιες συμπτωσεις παρατριχα θα ηταν τελικα μια απο τις RGCD υποψηφιοτητες(και απο τα φαβορι θα ελεγα εγω) -κατι που δεν κατορθωθηκε για ενα-δυο 24ωρα- τελικα "ουδεν ... κακο αμιγες καλου" μια και χαρη στις περιστασεις θα δουμε το preview της RGCD thatwerent υποψηφιοτητας .

Το video ειναι προγευση .... του περιεχομενου της επερχομενης preview .
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Alex Kidd in Miracle World 2-mod(SMS)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmB7U_0PrUA

....the brilliant program KiddEd comes along. With that, I was able to realise my vision. I started creating the game in May 2015 and I'd say as of now, it's about 80% complete. I've had fantastic support from Calindro (creator of KiddEd), helping me with fixing bugs and other issues.

The game is a direct sequel to the original Alex Kidd in Miracle World (and ignores the events of Enchanted Castle on MD).

Story
It's been 6 months since Alex defeated Janken the Great and reclaimed 'The Crown'. Alex's brother Egle has taken the throne and oversees the city of Radaxian. There is still unrest on the planet Aries however, as monsters still roam the land. Alex is still greatly concerned by the whereabouts of his missing father. Radaxian's forces have been unable to locate King Thunder, so Alex sets off himself to find him. He retraces his steps and returns to the place where the trail was lost. Perhaps there was something he missed.
The engine is the same as the original game but here are the changes I have made:
New music (rearranged from the original) by tibone
Whole new set of levels with lots of secrets and puzzles
Alex sprite has longer hair (to reflect the time that has passed)
New title screen
New map screen (which covers the area east of the original game)
New characters
The things I need to finish include:
Finalise design for last 2 levels
Add last boss
Possibly redesign enemy sprites
Possibly redesign Alex sprite (again)
Possibly redesign tiles for level layout
Finalise text
Bug fixes
Alex Kidd in Miracle World 2 : ενα mod για Sega Master System το οποιο mod-αρει/χρησιμοποιει (μεσω τουKiddEd editor) το πρωταρχικο Alex Kidd in Miracle World για να δημιουργησει ενα fanmade sequel/συνεχεια
(και btw να συμμετασχει οπως και το Cimmerian πιο πανω στο 2016 SMS Power! competition)

D/load link :arrow: Alex Kidd in Miracle World 2 (SMS)

Official site :arrow: http://www.smspower.org/Hacks/AlexKiddI ... World2-Mod

Εικόνα

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Gunfright Preview για τα Atari 8bit

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:
Nemo έγραψε:
Ο Mariuszw μετα τα Great Escape Fairlight: A Prelude (WIP), Bobby Bearing(WIP),Total Eclipse(WIP) συνεχιζει ακαταπαυστα αυτη τη φορα με το WIP του port του Saboteur (μεσω C64) στα 8bitα της Atari

Εικόνα

To Pentagram (Ultimate) το 4o και τελευταιο της Sabreman σειρας παιχνιδιων ενα απο τα αγαπημενα παιχνιδια του Mariusz "mariusz" Wojcieszek ,ο οποιος κανει την υπερβαση και μετα απο 5 C64>Atari 8bit ports ,μεταφερει ενα παιχνιδι απο τον Spectrum ,το οποιο ειναι WIP .

D/load link :arrow: Pentagram (Atari 8bit) WIP

Σχετικο Αtariage Thread
https://atariage.com/forums/topic/24732 ... pentagram/

Ενω προς τερψη οσων ασχολουνται με αναλογα projects

εκανε διαθεσιμο τον Z80 -> 6502 recompiler που ανεπτυξε για την δημιουργια Pentagram port

οπως και τα

For those interested in development, I included source code:
- pg_disassembly.txt:
Pentagram disassembly found here: http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/nwalker/filmation/
- z80.asm: defines and routines used by Z80 recompiler
- spectrum.asm: defines and routines used to emulate Spectrum I/O on Atari (at this moment screen, keyboard, joystick and buzzer are emulated, colours are not)
- pentagram_atari.asm: Atari 6502 code of Pentagram
- pg.asm: main asm file, assemble it with MADS to create game executable
Εικόνα

O Mariusz "Mariusz" Wojcieszek εκανε διαθεσιμη το περασμενο Σαβ/κο την τελικη εκδοση του παιχνιδιου η οποια εντωμεταξυ εχει γινει ταχυτερη ,ενω εμπεριεχει trainer , μουσική (by Michal "Miker" Szpilowski) ,loading screen/επιχρωματισμος γραφικων (by Jose Pereira) και προαπαιτει 8bito Atari με 64ΚΒ μνημη ,ενω ειναι διαθεσιμος και ο πηγαιος κωδικας .

D/load :arrow: Pentagram (Atari 8bit) final release

:arrow: Atariage Forums thread

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Manic Miner (Atari 8bit , 64kb)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dhpNeJwj-E

I started writing Manic Miner for the Atari back in 2010 completely from scratch, although there were just a few things to finish off and tidy up ultimately I wasn't happy that it was entirely there and it became something that I pushed back for another day. I wanted to make sure that I did the original game justice, several of the other platforms that had conversions released in the day were written in their own way by the developer and were lacking.

When I returned back to the project at the beginning of the year I decided the best course of action was to start over. Having spoken with Mariusz about his z80 work after working on Saboteur together I'd improved my z80 knowledge and began translating Matthews' original z80 code line by line to 6502. After the necessary changes for the A8 and some rewriting and optimising I then had the original game in glorious monochrome running faster than the Spectrum. This would have been acceptable for a quick and dirty conversion although some game features such as the Solar Power Generator wouldn't be possible with the game in it's original form on the A8. It wasn't my intention either to create a simple port, the A8 is capable and worthy of spending the time to develop the game fully in the way I wrote my original conversion. The next preliminary step for me was to re-write the entire game in clean 6502 procedures reworking everything to use a standard Atari bitmap layout rather than a simulated Spectrum layout. These procedures were then rewritten and reworked into the methods used in my conversion which is char based so, after effectively writing MM four times for the Atari I've made absolutely sure to reproduce the game 100% bugs and all.

The interrupts for all of the 20 caverns were hand written and carefully thought out being designed over several months in 2010. I'm using sprite copies and mid scan changes where necessary. It was labour intensive manually timing them all and dealing with solutions to minimize the bad lines but thanks to the accuracy of Altirra I was able to work my way through them over time. When I came back to working on the game again I hadn't intended to mess with these but I could see with fresh eyes several could be written more efficiently and could actually be improved also. I ended up rewriting many of the trickier ones and reworked most of the others to various degrees. I completely restarted the Final Barrier which I was never happy with and after some thought and planning I decided to create a combination of bitmap and char layout, partly inverted partly not inverted and wrote special procedures for that cavern. I'm glad that I took the additional time to redo all the caverns, I was reluctant at first with the work involved but it's solved everything I wasn't happy with.

Miker's music is of course included again and the speed is modified for NTSC machines.

Thanks to Poison and Solaris this week for taking the time to give their views play testing the game. Thanks also to Phaeron for Altirra and for testing some of the interrupts on the real hardware for me.

I have the game delayed to run at roughly 140% speed on PAL systems compared to the original which feels good to me, I deliberated over whether to delay the game down to the Spectrum speed, which feels like slow motion now going back to it after play testing for a while.

Requirements: Atari XL/XE with 64kb or higher, PAL and NTSC compatible (there's actually around 8kb unused from our available 62kb)

Tον Terrence "Tezz" Derby ισως τον θυμουνται καποιοι απο

- απο την Chimera + το εμπλουτισμενο( complete rewrite of the game )remake για 48K(min) 8 bitους Atari για το οποιο χρειαστηκε com

-την εμπλοκη του στον εικαστικο τομεα στην μεταφορα στα 8bitα Atari του Saboteur (απο τον C64 )

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/252067 ... try3500812

Αυτην την φορα επανερχεται με την μεταφορα του αρχετυπικου platform Manic Miner στα 8 bitα Atari (μεσω Spectrum) και μαλιστα εκμεταλευομενη τo Hardware των Α8 ειναι γρηγοροτερη -για την ακριβεια τρεχει στο 140% - σχεδον ειναι μιαμιση φορα γρηγοροτερο :!: :!: :!: απο την αυθεντικη εκδοση ,κατι ιδιαιτερα εντυπωσιακο μια και μιλαμε για Ζ80-6502 μετατροπη και οχι rewrite του κωδικα και ολα αυτα ενω Ζ80 τρεχει σε ~διπλασια συχνοτητα απο τον 6502 (3.5MHz <>1.77 MHz PAL ) .

Προαπαιτειται Atari XL/XE με τουλαχιστον 64kb.

D/dload link :arrow: Manic Miner (Atari 8bit 64kb)

Εικόνα

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: Manic Miner (Atari 8bit , 64kb)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dhpNeJwj-E

.[/b] This would have been acceptable for a quick and dirty conversion although some game features such as the Solar Power Generator wouldn't be possible with the game in it's original form on the A8. It wasn't my intention either to create a simple port, the A8 is capable and worthy of spending the time to develop the game fully in the way I wrote my original conversion.

The next preliminary step for me was to re-write the entire game in clean 6502 procedures reworking everything to use a standard Atari bitmap layout rather than a simulated Spectrum layout. These procedures were then rewritten and reworked

into the methods used in my conversion
which is char based so, after effectively writing MM four times for the Atari I've made absolutely sure to reproduce the game 100% bugs and all.

,κατι ιδιαιτερα εντυπωσιακο μια και μιλαμε για Ζ80-6502 μετατροπη και οχι rewrite του κωδικα
:roll: :roll: :shock: :? :swoon: :swoon:

Και να πω οτι δεν τα διαβασα καθολου ,αφου εγω τα μαρκαρα

Προφανως αυτα παθαινεις
- οταν διαβαζεις κατι σε Fastforward ,
- ενω πνευματικα (εισαι στο ~σβηστο .... )
-αλλα και λειτουργείς "υπο την επηρεια" διαθεσης για flame war και φανμποισμου (~αντι-Z80ισμου εν προκειμενω).
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Pentagram C64 (μεσω Atari 8bit)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:
Ο Mariuszw μετα τα Great Escape Fairlight: A Prelude (WIP), Bobby Bearing(WIP),Total Eclipse(WIP) συνεχιζει ακαταπαυστα αυτη τη φορα με το WIP του port του Saboteur (μεσω C64) στα 8bitα της Atari

Εικόνα
Game was ported from Spectrum. For the purpose of porting, I have developed simple static recompiler which takes Spectrum Z80 code and produces equivalent 6502 code. Created code is slow and unoptimized, but it is mostly working correctly. Recompiler is not designed to produce 100% correct 6502 code, but instead it can detect several situations which require manual intervention, like A register being read by Z80 instruction and not set by previous instruction. Also, I have developed a tool to verify correctness of the code. It runs both Spectrum and Atari versions in parallel using Z80 and 6502 emulators and compares memory accesses (read and writes) of both versions and reports differences. It skips all opcode reads (as these are obviously different) and for memory reads it checks if given address from Z80 version is properly mapped to 6502 version.

Game is slower at this moment as Spectrum version, but it is almost not optimized, so this is expected at this point. Hopefully it can be brought to better speeds later. Game is also not much tested, so there may be some gameplay issues.

To Pentagram (Ultimate) το 4o και τελευταιο της Sabreman σειρας παιχνιδιων ενα απο τα αγαπημενα παιχνιδια του Mariusz "mariusz" Wojcieszek ,ο οποιος κανει την υπερβαση και μετα απο 5 C64>Atari 8bit ports ,μεταφερει ενα παιχνιδι απο τον Spectrum ,το οποιο ειναι WIP .

D/load link :arrow: Pentagram (Atari 8bit) WIP

Σχετικο Αtariage Thread
https://atariage.com/forums/topic/24732 ... pentagram/

Ενω προς τερψη οσων ασχολουνται με αναλογα projects

εκανε διαθεσιμο τον Z80 -> 6502 recompiler που ανεπτυξε για την δημιουργια Pentagram port

O Mariusz "Mariusz" Wojcieszek εκανε διαθεσιμη το περασμενο Σαβ/κο την τελικη εκδοση του παιχνιδιου η οποια εντωμεταξυ εχει γινει ταχυτερη ,ενω εμπεριεχει trainer , μουσική (by Michal "Miker" Szpilowski) ,loading screen/επιχρωματισμος γραφικων (by Jose Pereira) και προαπαιτει 8bito Atari με 64ΚΒ μνημη ,ενω ειναι διαθεσιμος και ο πηγαιος κωδικας .

D/load :arrow: Pentagram (Atari 8bit) final release

Εικόνα

Pentagram, the third and last Filmation Ultimate game is now available for the C64.

It runs almost as fast as the original Spectrum version and if you run it on a C128 in C64 mode it runs at the same speed as the Spectrum version.

Pentagram is the slowest of the 3 Filmation games (as it has more going on than the others) so a version of Knight Lore converted in the same way would run faster than this.

Mariusz did the original Z80 to 6502 conversion for the Atari 800 and I used his optimised 6502 source code and converted it to run on the C64.

This shows what’s possible when code is optimised to run on the 6502 rather than the 6502 almost trying to emulate the Z80.

None of the C64 video hardware (hardware sprites) was used in this conversion, it’s just plain CPU grunt and memory. To use hardware sprites you would have to re-write most of the games rendering engine.

The full 64k is open with around 4k spare for possible future optimisations.

The 4k under $D000 is used and holds part of the screen display and video data. The code is so modular it was easy to switch the IO in and out as required.

It would be possible to free up another 3k or so by using a slightly slower Updatescreen routine (less rolled out) and write the colour ram data directly into colour ram rather than somewhere else first.

Rather than use a normal bitmap screen I used 3 banks of chars with raster splits to emulate a 256x192 bitmap display. This had the advantage of saving a couple of k for the display (6k rather than 8k) and also the screen memory runs continually as a 8bit block so its quicker to calculate the screen addresses when bliting sprites etc.

As well as supporting the extra speed of the C128 I have also built in support for the second fire button on CGS joysticks for the pickup/drop function for all you CGS joystick fans out there!

It should work fine on both PAL and NTSC machines.

I’ve included the C64 source code as I’m new to asm coding I’m sure it can be improved on (I’m no Ninja coder!). It’s in Atari MADS format so you will have to compile it with that and then edit out the bytes 00,01,04,05 at the start of the created binary to create a runable C64 file.

I’ve played it all the way through (with mega jump and unlimited lives cheats) and haven’t found any problems yet. Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

Mariusz did most of the cleaver stuff with his A8 conversion and was kind enough to release the source code to enable me to convert it to the 64.

Converting his code was much easier than I thought as he kept the Atari specific code separate from the main game code. You can see most of the Atari (and the original Z80 code) in the source file. Also the two (A8 and 64) machines are both 64k 6502 based machines and that's the hardware that's being used in this conversion (with a little bit of Sid!)

Interesting to note that the game renders the graphics to a buffer first upside down! The first version I had running had all the graphics running upside down!!
[/quote]

H ζωη κανει κυκλους -δικαιονωντας ισως και καποιους που αποκαλουν τα 8bita Atarακια μακρινα ξαδελφια του C64-
και αυτην την φορα εχουμε ενα νεο C64 game μεσω των 8bitων Atari και μαλιστα χαρη στην εξαιρετικη δουλεια ,που εκανε ο Mariusz "Mariusz" Wojcieszek ο οποιος διευκολυνε διαθετωντας τον source code και μαλιστα με τετοιο τροπο, ωστε να κανει ευκολοτερο το εργο του πρωτοεμφανιζομενου coder με το nickname emu να μεταφερει το Pentagram στον C64

Βtw η C64εκδοση εχει μερικα ευχαριστα bonus οπως
-2nd fire button υποστηριξη για τα C64GS compatible joysticks
- 25% speed up στους C128,
-και trainer με δυνατοτητα να ενεργοποιησετε cheats οπως immortality, mega jump, teleportation , time bending e.t.c.

Direct D/load link :arrow: Pentagram (C64)

:arrow: Σχετικο lemon64 forum thread

Εικόνα
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Akalabeth:World of Doom(C64)Preview video

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAlyLwSwCo

Akalabeth:World of Doom(C64)Preview video
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: Νεες κυκλοφοριες σε retro κoνσολες και computers

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHU8faPRW6o

O Denis-retrosouls.net-Grachev κατι ετοιμαζει για τa Speccies ...
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Pentagram V1.10(C64)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε: H ζωη κανει κυκλους -δικαιονωντας ισως και καποιους που αποκαλουν τα 8bita Atarακια μακρινα ξαδελφια του C64-
και αυτην την φορα εχουμε ενα νεο C64 game μεσω των 8bitων Atari και μαλιστα χαρη στην εξαιρετικη δουλεια που εκανε ο Mariusz "Mariusz" Wojcieszek ,ο οποιος διευκολυνε διαθετωντας τον source code και μαλιστα με τετοιο τροπο, ωστε να κανει ευκολοτερο το εργο του πρωτοεμφανιζομενου coder με το nickname emu να μεταφερει το Pentagram στον C64

Βtw η C64εκδοση εχει μερικα ευχαριστα bonus οπως
-2nd fire button υποστηριξη για τα C64GS compatible joysticks
- 25% speed up στους C128,
-και trainer με δυνατοτητα να ενεργοποιησετε cheats οπως immortality, mega jump, teleportation , time bending e.t.c.

Direct D/load link :arrow: Pentagram (C64)

:arrow: Σχετικο lemon64 forum thread

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Fixes a bug in the RND generator that under some circumstances might only generate 4 runes.

Now uses the same method as the Atari version that works fine.

I have now played this new version of game to death and been able to complete it without any problems a number of times.

I have included a Vice 2.4 snapshot of the game just before the game is about to be completed to prove that it does work!

Sorry for missing the bug in the first place.
Νεα bugfix version 1.10 :arrow: Pentagram V1.10(C64)
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Transportrum(Spectrum)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaQvQEp2V08
QAOP - cursor control
N - obtaining information about the site
W - site removal
X - creating junction
:arrow: Transportrum(Spectrum) ενα ~Railroad/Transport Tycoon για τα Spectrumακια

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqF4_xnnFTA
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Hessian 1.1 (C64)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:
Ace έγραψε:
Κυκλοφόρησε παιδιά. Χαράς ευαγγέλια για τους Commodorάδες!
Xαρας ευαγγελια για όλους τους αδογματιστους retro gamers οντως !!! :D

Eυχαριτουμε Ace για το heads-up . :)

- Guarantee 25% oxygen when a save game is loaded
- Explain the upgrade puzzle in a computer message
- Improve one of the upgrade puzzles
- Fix a typo in computer texts
- Fix a minor graphical bug in the security center cell doors
- Correct the statement in the manual that IDE64 cannot autostart
(may work depending on the firmware revision)
- Loading picture and logo shading edits
Διαθεσιμη για d/load η 1.1 εκδοση του Hessian που ισοσκελιζει την αποσταση με την εμπορικη εκδοση της Psytronik (
HESSIAN - Ultimate Edition C64 Box Set)

D/load :arrow: Hessian 1.1 (C64)
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHU8faPRW6o

O Denis-retrosouls.net-Grachev κατι ετοιμαζει για τa Speccies ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfsX3F26iVw
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Nemo έγραψε:

Eνα νεο rpg απο την Arkanix Labs ,που το preview του εγινε released στη ECCC Chicago Expo 2012

Συμφωνα με οτι διαρρεουν οι δημιουργοι του
Crimson Twilight is inspired by a lot of older commercial CRPGs including Ultima series, Questron series, Legacy of the Ancients, Legend of Blacksilver, and Wrath of Denethenor among others and newer releases like Ormus Saga series and Spirit of Adventure.

We definitely want the package and goodies inside to have the same feeling that you'd get opening one of those older CRPG releases, something to make you feel excited and intrigued to dig into the game.

The game will come on at least four disk sides and can be copied to SD for use with whatever sd2iec interface you prefer.
Εικόνα
This is the ground level of Lighthouse Bethict situated northeast of the port town Serdosia
H ομαδα της Arkanix labs συνεχιζει την δουλεια στην αναπτυξη του πολυαναμενοενου Rpg "Crimson Twilight"
imagine emulating ....
Απάντηση