Οτιδήποτε εκτός θέματος εδώ.

Συντονιστές: Nemo, Maddog, Whacker, BraiNKilleR

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

PowerRangers:Beats of Power(OpenBOR)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb9u0GT3UWc

(Αν και προσωπικα δεν εχω δει ουτε μισο επισοδειο της σειρας και γενικα οτιδηπωτε εχει σχεση με αυτο) το Power Rangers:Beats of Power φαινεται ενα καλοφτιαγμενο μερακι και ενα ακομα χορταστικο 2.5D beat em up βασισμενο στην OpenBOR engine διαθεσιμο για PC,MAC(Android).
Προκειται πρωταρχικα για δουλεια ενος μονο ατομου του Merso X ,ενω βασιστηκε στα παλιοτερα 16bitα (Snes/Genesis) Power Rangers browlers ,χωρις ομως να τσιγκουνευτει καθολου σε βελτιωτικες προσθηκες .

Το κατεβαζετε απο εδω (~170Mb)
http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/power- ... wer/30577/

Εικόνα
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: PowerRangers:Beats of Power(OpenBOR)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

1.3. This update fixes the issue of being able to select Zords during Rangers stages and vice-versa. It also adds a little flash animation to some putties for when they prepare to attack.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
-Billy's teleport color is a proper blue.
- It should be moke obvious when a boss is charging for an attack, due to small changes in their animation.
- Evil Green Ranger vulnerable when shooting his laser.
- Secret wall of rocks in the Cave stage is now weaker an can be broken with one hit.
- Screen scrolling doesn't stop when there's one remaining enemy in stage 2-2
- Stage numbers in the engine where changed to match with the "Area #" image shown at the start of each stage.
- There's no flash animation when throwing Putties forward.
- Special throw should be OK now (can't special-throw more than one Putty at a time)
- Both players play the required animation post-morphing

I also added a new spawn animation for Rita. It was planned for the first release but not executed due to lazyness on my part. I was pointed out that the way she appeared was not congruent with the game's storyline (thanks David Pesci), so I added that spawn animation now.
εντωμεταξυ ανεβηκαν και τα 1.2 και 1.3 updates ....
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Απάντηση