Άλλοι Arcade emulators πχ. Kawaks, FBA, Nebula, Zinc, Daphne κλπ

Συντονιστές: Nemo, Maddog, Whacker

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Asteroids emu online(Javascript)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Εικόνα
I wanted to learn something about making games in JavaScript based on HTML5 and its Canvas element and tried to redo a Java project of mine from almost ten years ago in JavaScript now.
.... my JavaScript version was created by applying the method of static binary translation to Ed's code.
That means, that the program code originally written in the machine language of the 6502 CPU of the Asteroids machine was converted in a one-to-one manner to JavaScript. The translation was automized by a Java program, which generates semantically equivalent JavaScript code for each 6502 instruction and applies some optimization techniques to the generated program (e.g., removal of redundant flag calculations). The outcome is an exact simulation of the original, first Asteroids game.

The graphics interface and the emulation of the Asteroids arcade machine's vector generator hardware were directly coded in JavaScript and rely on HTML5 and the Canvas element. So you should have a quite recent browser version supporting these features to be able to play the game.
O συνηθης υποπτος Norbert Kehrer , αφου μετεφερε μεσω emulation το θρυλικο arcade "Asteroids" 1979 στον c64,c128,Commodore Plus/4,c64 Super CPU, ,Atari 800XL, στο νεο site του πλεον ,το μετεφερε και σε javascript .

Μπορειτε να παιξετε εδω :arrow: online μεσω javascript το Asteroids
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Re: Asteroids emu online(Javascript)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

You can download my slides here and also the JavaScript "source code" I automatically generated out of the Asteroids ROM (containing also my Asteroids DVG video hardware simulator):
και ο πηγαιος κωδικας
:arrow: Slides for Static Binary Translation of 6502 Arcade Games (in German)
:arrow: JavaScript code for Asteroids
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Απάντηση