Άλλοι Arcade emulators πχ. Kawaks, FBA, Nebula, Zinc, Daphne κλπ

Συντονιστές: Nemo, Maddog, Whacker

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Nemo

Astro Fighter emu online(Javascript)

Δημοσίευση από Nemo »

Εικόνα

I continued my experiments with static binary translation of 6502-based arcade games and translated the 1980 game Astro Fighter to JavaScript.
The arcade game Astro Fighter was originally written by Data East Corporation (DECO) in 1980. It was one of the first arcade games I ever played, though the version we had in our pub was called Astro Wars (a remake based on a Signetics 2650 CPU by the Italian company Zaccaria).

The translation was automized by a Prolog program, which generates semantically equivalent JavaScript code for each 6502 instruction and applies some optimization techniques to the generated program (e.g., removal of redundant flag calculations). The outcome is an exact simulation of the original arcade game. The graphics interface and the emulation of the Astro Fighter video hardware were directly coded in JavaScript and rely on HTML5 and the Canvas element. So you should have a quite recent browser version supporting these features to be able to play the game.

O καλα το υποψιαστηκατε Norbert Kehrer , αφου μετεφερε μεσω emulation το θρυλικο arcade "Asteroids" στον c64,c128,Commodore Plus/4,c64 Super CPU, ,Atari 800XL, και σε javascript ,
μετεφερε/εκανε ενα ακομα 6502-based arcade game ,το Astro Fighter της Data East σε JavaScript

Μπορειτε να παιξετε εδω :arrow: online μεσω javascript
if" Imitation is the sincerest flattery",
imagine emulating ....
Άβαταρ μέλους
GeoAnas
Methuselah
Methuselah
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Astro Fighter emu online(Javascript)

Δημοσίευση από GeoAnas »

Αυτό σίγουρα θα ενδιαφέρει τον chriskgnr .... θα του μεταβιβάσω τα νέα ! Well Done !
Απάντηση